Schenley Park is a large municipal park located between the neighborhoods of Oakland, Greenfield, and Squirrel Hill. The park is made up of 300 acres donated by Mary Schenley in 1889 and another 120 acres that the city subsequently purchased from her. Another 36 acres were acquired at a later date, bringing the park's total size to 456 acres and making it the second largest municipal park in Pittsburgh. Schenley Park features a grand entrance, Schenley Plaza, and several miles of hiking trails and a large lake in Panther Hollow. Across from the Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens is Flagstaff Hill, a popular place to watch outdoor movies in the summer. The park has 13 tennis courts, an all weather running track, and a soccer field. There is also an ice skating rink, public swimming pool, and an 18-hole disc golf course nearby. Schenley Park also contains the Schenley Park Golf Course. The golf course includes an indoor practice facility where golfers can play a "virtual" round on Pebble Beach and other famous courses.